We offer interactive Hands On
Labs for all MCSE exams. These labs will aid you in preparation
to the MCSE exams.
Labs Series # 1
2. Customize an MMC Console
3. Create and Schedule a Backup
4. Decreasing Boot Delay
5. Upgrading a Basic Disk
6. Creating a New User Account
7. Creating a Domain User
8. Sharing a Folder
9. Assigning Shared Folder Permissions
10. Assigning NTFS Permissions
11. Installing NWLink
12. Changing Protocol Binding Order
13. Configuring TCP/IP
14. Configuring TCP/CIP to use Static IP
15. Testing TCP/IP Configuration
16. Creating and Associating Sites and Subnets
17. Configure Admin Web Site with IIS
Labs Series # 2
1. Text Mode
2. Graphics Mode Installation Phase
3. Upgrading to W2K Server
4. Decreasing Boot Delay
5. Configuring Multiple Languages
6. Configuring TCP/IP
7. Automatic Private IP Addressing
8. Changing Protocol Binding Order
9. TCP/IP Static Configuration
10. Creating Local User Accounts
11. Creating a Local User Profile
12. Specifying Logon Hours
13. Creating a Domain User Account
14. Setting Local User Account Properties
15. Setting Domain User Properties
16. Managing Local Groups
17. Creating a Global Group
18. Assigning NTFS Permissions
19. Taking Ownership of a Folder
20. Quota Mgt. Settings
21. Encrypting a Folder Using EFS
22. Removing Group Permissions
23. Sharing a Folder
24. Sharing and Publishing a Folder
25. New Dfs Root, Link and Dfs Replica
26. Capturing Data with Network Monitor
27. Using the Event Viewer
28. Using the System Monitor
29. Using Alerts
30. Creating a Group Policy
31. Blocking Group Policy Inheritance
32. Filtering Group Policies
33. Configure Domain Security Policy
34. Configuring Security Consoles
35. Setting Up Auditing of Files
36. Adding a Local Printer
37. Creating a Printer Pool
38. Setting Printer Priorities
39. Creating a New Simple Volume
40. Upgrading a Basic Disk
41. Authoritative Restore
42.Create and Schedule a Backup
43. Backing Up Files with Backup Wizard
44. Restoring Data
45. Setting Up Remote Administration
46. Terminal Application Config .
47. Installing Terminal Services Licensing
48. Pre-staging RIS Client
49. Installing RIS Server
These hands on labs
are available in the members area. Please subscribe to access
all of these labs.
Currently we offer
two series of hands on labs. You can access those by subscribing
any of the exam you desire.
I just signed up for the Sure2Pass
account two weeks b4 my exams and I found it like a child`s play during
the exam cos everything that came to in the exam hall looked like a
revision. The exam enviroment makes the exam looks like a repeatition. I
easily passed all my exams. Thanks so much.
I passed the exam 70-350 today. Just do
the test questions as much as possible and read and understand all the
questions. Go over the book, study guide. Good luck everyone.....
Use this site as much as you can, it's da bomb. Thanks Sure2Pass!
I passed the MCSE tests 70-620, 70-290 and 70-448
using Sure2Pass. Earlier I was kicked out. I took your advice. Thanks a
lot. I wouldn't have done it without your site help. Your site's questions
are a great help. Most of the test questions were like yours. I have to
thank a lot the person who put the things on your site. It is not how much
subject material I know, but the way Microsoft makes the question format
on the MCSE tests.
Passed 70-350 Server with perfect score.
Thanks for a great site that was very helpful. If you do well on the
Sure2Pass tests you will pass the real exam!!
I did it I finally passed 70-620 !!!!!. I
am done. What helped me this time was coming to www.sure2pass.com, and
buying the questions and the study guide. This was the best money I ever
spent to pass the test. If you want to pass, here is my advice. Take the
MCSE class for each exam at a college or high school or some other
training center. If you cannot do that then get good current MCSE books.
Pay for the questions on this site and go through the study guide, and
read the PDFs that you get from here... Good luck to all, thanks a million
Passed 210! and it was my first time taking it. I'm absolutely sure that there were only 2 questions that were really different from this site. All other questions were dead on.
Today I Completed MCSE, This was very Good Experience. Ultimately your SureTest Question helped very much, Thanks a lot for great Advice and Exam Tips.
Thank you very much!!!!!! I passed 219 yesterday at my second try. Your site is wonderful!!! and much much much more..... Good real mcse questions and good explanations.